Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Supervisor and Me

Last week, my supervisor Prof. Dr. Karl Wagner came to my city in Ipoh to conduct a Survey on Adult Learners at OUM Perak. The survey was conducted over 2 days from Sept 20 - 21, 2008.

We had dinner at a Japanese Restaurant serving buffet sushi and steamboat all at RM29 (US$9) per pax.

His schedule was pack and so was mine. But we met over dinner to discuss on various research projects on Mobile Learning. As for my PhD research, I am in the process of collecting data and basically we do not discuss about it.

Going through our mobile learning projects

Prof. Karl was seen here briefing a group of adult learners at OUM Perak

I have just sent my instrument for printing. Fuh ... the cost of collecting data of course is not cheap these days. What about cost of employing a research assistant? I am just embarking on my next phase of a lonely journey ... real lonely. Still not able to see the light at the end of the tunnel yet

2 comments:

joseph said...

Yes Richard, this journey is really lonely. I am almost got lost.

Luckily with this blog, I manage the regain my consciousness.

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Richard Ng said...

Keep visiting the blog and keep in touch. I will try my best to post any latest info. If you have anything to share please let me know.